Cumberland Ridge is a beautiful 300 acre neighborhood centrally located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. With easy access to Interstate 65, dining, entertainment and schools - you'll be amazed that you're minutes from city life enjoying all that the lush Kentucky landscape has to offer.
The neighborhood features approximately 50 Acres of common areas. These areas include:
- Overlook Park – Located off Cumberland Ridge Way in the Preserve.
- A nice quiet place to sit in the shade and read a book or escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Pocket Park
- This is a great open area behind the homes that front Ridge Way, Cynthia Lynn and Arrowhead Drive. This is a 1.5 Acre open area great for kids that may need to practice sports like Baseball, Soccer, or Kickball.
- Walking Trails
- There is approximately 1.5 miles of paved walking trails along and near Drakes Creek. Walking trail entrance on Cumberland Ridge Court is a perfect place to start your journey on the trails. As you follow your trail you notice an old bridge abutment, old rock quarry, and then out to an open field area. Once through that open field you will be near the second walking trail entrance in the Preserve. If you continue walking along the creek the trail will lead you to the location of an old Mill, this area is now referred to as the Mill Pond.
- Future Projects
- Point Park
- This is a future parking and Gazeebo Area near the lower Walking Trail Entrance in the Preserve.
- Picnic Shelter
- Working on the siting for this new addition.
- Concept is to build a picnic shelter with doors that can be lowered for use year round. Small kitchen, WiFi, Projector and Screen, are just some of the planned amenities.
- Nature Park
- We hope to eventually extend an earthen walking trail through this area and let nature take back over. Offering another secluded area for our neighbors to use as a getaway.
- Point Park